SHARING INNOVATE LANGUAGE TEACHING METHODS AT VOCATIONAL SCHOOLS -LEONARDO DA VINCI PARTNERSHIPS
We think teaching vocational foreign language is always difficult and have not too many materials in this field. For similar kind of schools in EU programme countries we wanted to share our innovate vocational language teaching methods with our partners. We are sure the language teachers created their own innovate teaching methods as well as known ones before. So the better way is to share our experience with partners, then every partner can have the new teaching methods such as the types of role plays and how to carry out them in class atmosphere,written materiels,posters etc. For the reasons mentioned above this project needed for sharing our experiences with our Europian colleagues.
This partnership intends to:
- consolidate the network of partners interested in promoting international working/ vocational / good experience
- Promote vocational language teaching methods in foreign countries including respective culture.
- Develop standard and certificated procedures for the development of the trainings experiences abroad
- Research the innovative vocational foreign language teaching methods abroad.
- Consolidate the network of partners and defend the sharing of good practices concerning the experience of trainers
- Develop an efficient way of transferring results
- Create a database in the web page of the project, containing all project ideas, good practices so any organizations or trainee can use it easily.
- Elaborate a standard procedure of trainings (with the description of all steps necessary in all the stages: selection, preparation of the mobility and dissemination )
- promote vocational foreign language teaching at technical and tourism schools .
MANİSA OTELCİLİK VE TURİZM MESLEK LİSESİ, Manisa, (Törökország)
Istituto Tecnico “L. Einaudi”, Verona (Olaszország)
AGRUPAMENTO DE ESCOLAS DE PENACOVA (Portugália)
Zespół Szkół w Złotym Potoku im. W. Szafera (Lengyelország)
HIGHER EDUCATION CENTRE NOVO MESTO SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT NOVO MESTO (Szlovénia)
Kėdainių profesinio rengimo centras (LITVÁNIA)
web page of our project:
1st: 19 – 22, October, 2011, Manisa, Turkey (TÖRÖKORSZÁG)
2nd: 26 February – 1 March, 2012, Jászberény, Hungary (MAGYARORSZÁG)
3rd: 28 – 31, May, 2012, Verona, Italy(Olaszország)